We’re searching for the ultimate Tootsie and vintage fan to appear in the music video for our first ever single.
- A Tootsie hair and make-up makeover on the video shoot on the 19th/20th Aug 2015
- Appearing as a featured artist in The Tootsie Roller’s music video for their upcoming single ‘Devil in You’ alongside a cast of vintage loving special guests.
We want you to nominate the person you think would love a chance to be a Tootsie for the day.
For Facebook and Twitter entries all you have to do is share this blog to your wall and tag The Tootsie Rollers and your nominee with the reason you think that they should win the competition with the hashtag #makemeatootsie
I think @SarahBrown should win the @thetootsierollers #makemeatootsie competition as she is an amazing friend who loves vintage music
*make sure your status privacy setting is set to public so that we can see it 🙂
I think @SarahBrown should win the @thetootsies #makemeatootsie #competition as she is an amazing friend who loves vintage music
Post a picture of your friend and the reason why you think they should win with our handle @thetootsies and the hashtag #makemeatootsie
We will announce the winner on our social media……….. We can’t wait to see your entries!
Terms & Conditions
- Competition is open to UK residents only. The winner should be available to travel to London on August 19th and August 20th 2015.
- The prize: the chance to feature in The Tootsie Rollers music video for ‘Devil In You’, filming a v-blog on the experience, being ‘Tootsied’ including hair & make-up.
- Travel to and from the London location will not be covered. All expenses are at the competition winners responsibility.
- The Tootsie Rollers and companies reserve the right to all footage.
- No footage on the day is to be used for a commercial use by the competition winner.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- Details of how to enter the competition can be found on The Tootsie Roller social media including Twitter (@TheTootsies), Instagram (@TheTootsies) and Facebook (The Tootsie Rollers).
- Closing date for entry will be Sunday 9th August 2015.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promotor’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- Prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.